Advantage Feature of Plate Heat Exchanger
- High heat transfer coefficient: special corrugated design , make the fluid product strong turbulence, and the turbulence help to Prevent the formation of fouling, which make the heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times than shell and tube heat exchanger
- Economical: lower investment , working cost and maintenance cost than shell and tube heat exchanger
- Adjustable plate number: only need to increase or reduce the number of the plate to meet the need of working situation change.
- Compact structure: space occupation is 1/2-1/3 of shell and tube heat exchanger.
- Easy to maintain and wash
How to Select a Suitable Plate Heat Exchanger
- Physical property parameter of cold and hot medium.:PH, Chlorine content, viscosity, density, heat conductivity coefficient, specific heat.
- Inlet and outlet temperature of cold and hot medium
- Rate of flow of cold and hot or one of them
- The pressure loss requirement of cold and hot medium.
- Plate heat exchanger inherent characteristic, plate material, sealant gasket material.
- Refrigeration: condenser and evaporimeter
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning( HVAC ): match with boiler to exchanger heat and high-rise buildings heat exchanger
- Chemical industry: soda industry, synthesis ammonia, alcoholic fermentation, resin composite cooling.
- Metallurgical industry: Aluminater water heat or cooling,
- Engineering industry: quench bath cooling, lubric oil cooling of reducer, etc.
- Electric power industry
- Paper industry
- Textile industry
- Food industry
- Lipidic processing
- Centralized heating
- Oil, pharmaceutic, ship,sea water desalination, Utilization of geothermal energy