LSH Vertical coal fired steam boilers adopt horizontal water tube structure, which is composed by boiler proper, boiler drum, water tube. Coal is fired on the grate, the gas go through crossed water tube , so the water can absorb more heat from gas.
- Advanced Design: Structure compact, single-layer arrangement, small area requirement, low civil construction cost, simple installation at site.
- Precision Adjustment: The multi- spots enter the wind, matches the wind reasonably, the adjustment is precision.
- High Efficiency: Burning fully, high thermal efficiency >80, the fuel good compatibility.
- Environmental Friendly: New type smoke box to help customer reduce fuel cost, high quality accessory to remove the dust in the flue gas
- Safe Operation: Has the overpressure alarm, the ultrahigh voltage switch off, double safety valves and explosive proof door to ensure safety..
- Automatic Water Level Control: Water auto feeding when the water level reach to low setting limit and stop when the water inside boiler is enough.
- Pure Steam: Big steam space and steam filter to get pure steam.
- Easy for Operation Condition Monitoring: The boiler’s working situation can be seen through double pressure guages , and double water level indicator.
Parameter Table of Vertical Coal Fired Boilers
|Model||Steam Capacity||Steam Pressure||Steam Temperature||Heating Area||Grate Area||Water Volume||Coal Consump.||Outline Dimension|
Romiter Group concentrating on supply high efficient and high intelligent boiler for customer. Main products include wood pellet hot water boilers, wood pellet steam boiler, wood pellet burner, coal fired thermal oil heater, diesel oil fired thermal oil heaters, biomass steam generator(wood dust, corncob, bagasse, rice husk, palm kernel shell), coal fired hot air generator, wood pellet hot air furnace, electric steam generator, coal fired steam generator, coal water slurry steam generator, diesel oil or gas steam generator, thermal oil steam generators, heat recovery steam generator (HRSG).