70kg/h wood pellets steam generators adopt compact design, wood pellets feeding device, forced draft fan, induced draft fan, grate and chamber is build in one compact steam generator body. This makes 70kg/h wood pellet steam generators is easy for installation , moving and maintain.
Wood Pellets are made from natural wood. They are dry and usually have less than 10% moisture. A fine wood substance is compressed through a cylinder which can then disintegrate. The cylinders are small at 10cm diameter and the concentrated compression makes them very dense; this factor leads them to have one of the best energy efficiency ratings when compared to other fuels.
- High efficiency: 90% abouve. Gasified combusion and reasonable constructure.
- Intelligent Control: we adopt microcomputer one-button operation, automatic feed automatic ignition, with the setting temperature, start and stop cycle, and fault alarm function, simple and easy operation.
- Easy to maintain: wood pellet hot water boilers belong to atmosphere hot water boilers. There is no need for professional stoker. It is automatic wood pellets feeding and automatic ignition. User just needs to add 1-2 times fuel per day. Ash cleaning is very easy, User just needs to take out of the ash bucket at the bottom of the chamber.
- Cost saving: wood pellet hot water boilers operation cost is just 1/3 of diesel oil hot water boilers and 1/5 electric heating hot water boilers.
- Safety operation: anti-back fire feeding system, temperature sensor, low water level protection device, over-temperature protection device.
Pellet Parameter Requirement
Fuel: Φ6mm-8mm Wood Pellet.
Romiter Group concentrating on supply high efficient and high intelligent boiler for customer. Main products include wood pellet hot water boilers, wood pellet steam boiler, wood pellet burner, coal fired thermal oil heater, diesel oil fired thermal oil heaters, biomass steam generator(wood dust, corncob, bagasse, rice husk, palm kernel shell), coal fired hot air generator, wood pellet hot air furnace, electric steam generator, coal fired steam generator, coal water slurry steam generator, diesel oil or gas steam generator, thermal oil steam generators, heat recovery steam generator (HRSG).