Reciprocating Grate Biomass Boilers can take wood chips , wood pellet as fuel. It can make the biomass fuel get sufficient combustion. The efficiency of reciprocating grate biomass boiler can reach 83%.
Main Features of Reciprocating Boiler
- Completely combustion: Biomass will be distributed evenly on the grates through reciprocating grate, and the biomass are pushed onto the furnace from the front side of the grate without diversion or narrowing, which make wood chip completely combustion.
- Less fuel consumption: Economizer make the boiler energy saving. Recycle the flue gas heat to boiler (the economizer preheat the feeding water, Air preheater to heat the air get in the boiler , especially for winter use).
- High thermal efficiency: Our boiler can reach 84% thermal efficiency which is much higher than average level of 75%. Also because the two economizer will recycle the flue gas which is used to heat the water inside the economizer and eventually make full use of the thermal capacity.
- Environmental friendly: water film dust remover can get a good effect to avoid air pollution, which can make the dust less than 150mg/CBM, SO2less than 900mg/CBM.
- Elegant in workmanship: neat fitting, perfect wielding, neat and quick assembling works etc. which make our boiler is popular among all customers at home and abroad.
- Low cost: Biomass fuel is green and more economic than the other fuel, as it is available for user and also low cost.
- Automatically removing ash: Automatic slag remover makes it easy to remove the ash below the grate, which will be much economic than the traditional manually removing dust method.
- Professional after-sale service: We have good and professional after-sale service team, which will offer the technical support to help the customer to solve problem when customer meet technical question.
System Drawing of Reciprocating Grate Biomass Boilers
Romiter Group concentrating on supply high efficient and high intelligent boiler for customer. Main products include wood pellet hot water boilers, wood pellet steam boiler, wood pellet burner, coal fired thermal oil heater, diesel oil fired thermal oil heaters, biomass steam generator(wood dust, corncob, bagasse, rice husk, palm kernel shell), coal fired hot air generator, wood pellet hot air furnace, electric steam generator, coal fired steam generator, coal water slurry steam generator, diesel oil or gas steam generator, thermal oil steam generators, heat recovery steam generator (HRSG).