Wood pellet burner use wood pellet as fuel. It ensures an efficient and low-emission combustion. Romiter Machinery wood pellet burner use high-grade stainless steel, it can bear temperatures up to 1000°С. The built-in CPU-controlled unit, automatic cleaning system and internal auger ensure the burner working in high efficiency.
Advantage Features of Small Wood Pellet Burner
- High Intelligent Control: Built-in CPU control unit; fully automated ignition and pellet feed; Self-cleaning function, activation of one to four times every 24 hours;
- Automatic Pellet Feeding: Internal auger ensuring smooth pellet feed into the combustion chamber.
- Variable Frequency Control Fan: Variable speed induced draught fan powers the combustion.
- Safety devices: Reverse-fire sensor ensures protection against return of flames along the pellet-feed tube;
Pellet burner Component
- Pellet burner
- Flexible connection
- Electric motor
- Automatic pellet-feeding auger
- Control unit
- Feeder chute
- Combustion chamber housing
- Combustion chamber
Parameter Table of Small Wood Pellet Burner
|High temperature resistant stainless steel pipe|
|Burner Cover||Corrosion resistant plate|
|Wood Pellet||Diameter 6-10mm, Length: 10-30mm|
|Control Mode||Built-In CPU Control Unit|
Working Video of Small Wood Pellet Burner
Romiter Group concentrating on supply high efficient and high intelligent boiler for customer. Main products include wood pellet hot water boilers, wood pellet steam boiler, wood pellet burner, coal fired thermal oil heater, diesel oil fired thermal oil heaters, biomass steam generator(wood dust, corncob, bagasse, rice husk, palm kernel shell), coal fired hot air generator, wood pellet hot air furnace, electric steam generator, coal fired steam generator, coal water slurry steam generator, diesel oil or gas steam generator, thermal oil steam generators, heat recovery steam generator (HRSG).