RVF wood pellet burner is developed by Romiter Machinery for coating, drying, kiln and cast industry This burner is a enery saving equipment. Wood pellet burner adopt cheap and renewable biomass pellet as fuel and advanced gasification combustion technology. Wood pellet burner reasonable structure, automatic pellet feeding, high thermal efficiency, high combustion rate, no pollution and emission, easy to install and small space occupation. The operation cost of wood pellet burner is very low , which is just 30%-60% of oil or gas fired burner.
Wood Pellets are made from natural wood. They are dry and usually have less than 10% moisture. A fine wood substance is compressed through a cylinder which can then disintegrate. The cylinders are small at 10cm diameter and the concentrated compression makes them very dense; this factor leads them to have one of the best energy efficiency ratings when compared to other fuels.
Application of Wood Pellet Burner
|Application range||Application device|
|Boiler||Steam boiler, hot water boiler, oil boiler, hot air stove|
|Surface treatment||Spray finishing, electroplate, electrophoresis|
|Heating and drying||Drying food, drying paper, drying coating, drying wood, drying
leather, drying ceramic
|Die-casting||Annealing furnace, aluminum melting furnace, billet furnace|
Advantage Feature of Wood Pellet Burner
- High efficient and energy conservation: biomass energy for fuel, lower cost than fuel (gas) 30-60% of the operation cost.
- High thermal efficiency: Adopt advanced gasification combustion system, low temperature burning section，more than 90% of burning rate.
- Stable and reliable: micro positive pressure operation, not produce temper and take off fire phenomenon.
- Low carbon and environmental protection: carbon dioxide zero emissions, comply with the requirements of the Europe
- Simple operation: adopt the automatic feeding, small amount of working.
Comparison Between Different Fuel
Technical Parameter Table of Wood Pellet Burner
|Air Supply System Power||Kw||0.55||0.55|
|Feeding System Power||Kw||0.2||0.4|
|Fire Hole External Diameter||mm||195||195|
|Fire Hole Internal Diameter||mm||250||250|
|Fire Hole Height||mm||690||900|
|Fire hole in left or right type||mm||1260*1700||1360*1860|
FAQ for Romiter Biomass Wood Pellet Burner
1) What’s the use life of your biomass pellet burner?
A: more than 5 years if you operate obey our operation manual
2) What’s the consumption per hour of your burner?
A: This is according to the model you choose.
3) What material do you use for burner?
A: New high-temperature composite materials, durable for use.
4) What’s your combustion principle?
A: Suspension combustion, half fuel half air, burn furthest can up to 95% or more.
5) How about the ignition system?
A: Automatic system, either diesel or petrol is ok.
6) How much time does it takes to start the burner?
A: About 25-40 minutes.
7) How much time does it takes to install the machine?
A: It’s easy for our technicians, only 2 hours are enough.
8) How to close the burner?
A: Close the feeding button on the automatic control panel, then close the air blower until the fuel is used up.
9) How many powder it needs?
A: Depends on the model you choose, we will send details to you by email.
10) How many people it needs to run the burner?
A: Only 1.
11) Can it work continuous?
A: Yes, it can keep working for 24 hours.
12) How about the slag running off frequency?
A: 2 days for one time.
13) Can it be feed automatic?
A: Yes, we have automatic feeding system.
14) Can it be customizable?
A: Yes, we can produce the burner according to different customer’s special requests.
Working Video of Wood Pellet Burner
Romiter Group concentrating on supply high efficient and high intelligent boiler for customer. Main products include wood pellet hot water boilers, wood pellet steam boiler, wood pellet burner, coal fired thermal oil heater, diesel oil fired thermal oil heaters, biomass steam generator(wood dust, corncob, bagasse, rice husk, palm kernel shell), coal fired hot air generator, wood pellet hot air furnace, electric steam generator, coal fired steam generator, coal water slurry steam generator, diesel oil or gas steam generator, thermal oil steam generators, heat recovery steam generator (HRSG).